Recent publications from the Centre
- Var dag en kamp för skogssamisk framtid: Ett (drygt) år med Henrik Andersson,renskötare i Gällivare skogssameby. 2017
- Contemplation or Manipulation?: Aesthetic Perspectives on Nature and Animals from Shaftesbury to Bio-Art. 2017
- Exploring men's pregnancy-planning behaviour and fertility knowledge: a survey among fathers in Sweden. 2017
- Femmebodiment: Notes on queer feminine shapes of vulnerability. 2017
- Place-making with goats and microbes: The more-than-human geographies of local cheese in Jamtland, Sweden. 2017
- Introducing Animals, Places and Lively Cartographies. 2017
- Animal Places: Lively Cartographies of Human-Animal Relations. 2017
- Hög tid att rädda den samiska kulturhistorien från att skövlas och sprängas bort: Fallstudie från Kallak - Gállok. 2017
Publications from the Crossroads of Knowledge
The publication series Crossroads of Knowledge/Skrifter från Centrum för genusvetenskap was founded in 2003. As from the summer of 2013, the international publishing company SPRINGER has taken over all English written books produced in the Centre book series Crossroads of knowledge. At the same time, all of our Swedish books will from now on be published by the Swedish publishing company MAKADAM. Our new books are from now on ordered via regular online bookstores and will also be physically available in selected book shops.
Please find our publications in the list and read more about each book them by clicking on each titel. Several of our old publications are also available as free fulltexts, find and download these texts via the DiVA.
Old publications, from number 1-18 can be ordered via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that a shipping cost will be added to the cost of the book. The price for the shipping is due to the weight of the book/books.