Recent publications from the Centre
- Var dag en kamp för skogssamisk framtid: Ett (drygt) år med Henrik Andersson,renskötare i Gällivare skogssameby. 2017
- Chemistry for whom? Gender awareness in teaching and learning chemistry. 2017
- Contemplation or Manipulation?: Aesthetic Perspectives on Nature and Animals from Shaftesbury to Bio-Art. 2017
- Exploring men's pregnancy-planning behaviour and fertility knowledge: a survey among fathers in Sweden. 2017
- Femmebodiment: Notes on queer feminine shapes of vulnerability. 2017
- Becoming fertile in the land of organic milk: Lesbian and queer reproductions of femininity and motherhood in Sweden. 2017
- Postcolonial Queer Europe in a Time of Growing Nationalism and Racism. 2017
- Place-making with goats and microbes: The more-than-human geographies of local cheese in Jamtland, Sweden. 2017
- Adorno and Schelling on the art–nature relation. 2017
- Introducing Animals, Places and Lively Cartographies. 2017
Equal opportunities group
Reports from the Centre for Gender Research
By joining our email list Genderinfo you will be given the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter that comes out about once a month. In the newsletter we summarize monthly news, inform about upcoming seminars, conferences and other activities that may be of interest.
Publication series Crossroads of Knowledge
The publication series Crossroads of Knowledge/Skrifter från Centrum för genusvetenskap was founded in 2003. Did you know that you can order all publications from number 1-18 directly from us?
Read more about each book in our publication series Crossroads of Knowledge.