At advanced level, you can study our Master's Programme in Gender Studies (120 credits). The courses that are included within the programme can, in most cases, also be taken as freestanding courses.
Master's Programme in Gender Studies
The Master's Programme in Gender Studies gives you knowledge of and tools to analyse how gender and other power asymmetries are socially and culturally constructed, experienced and understood locally and globally. The programme has a strong research connection and brings together perspectives from various disciplines to explore topics within Gender Studies.
Courses at advanced level
The courses that are included within the programme can, in most cases, also be taken as freestanding courses. Find more information about the courses via the links below:
- Family, Kinship and Reproduction 7.5 credits
- Feminist Cultural Studies 7.5 credits
- Feminist Methodology and Methods, 7.5 credits
- Gender, Science and Nature 7.5 credits
- Gender Theory 7.5 credits
- Globalisation, Race and Privileges 7.5 credits
- Intersectionality and Power 7.5 credits
- Humans, Animals and Environments 7.5 credits