Chalmers University of Technology
- Erik Olsson, Centre for Healthcare Improvement
Motherhood; child health nurses; Somali-born mothers; Swedish-born mothers; social constructionism; value co-creation.
University of Dalarna
- Zlatana Knezevic, School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, Division of Social work
Child protection; policy; epistemics; childhood studies; gender theory; gender based violence; knowledge production.
- Kristina Alstam, Department of Social Work
Parents, Power, Poverty. On choice and responsibility in two parental communities.
- Rakel Berman, Department of Social Work
Dual residence; shared residence; post-divorce childhood; childhood studies; family practices.
- Sofia Björk, Department of Sociology and Work Science
Parental ideals, filial caregiving, masculinity, femininity, emotions.
- Ulla Björnberg, Department of Sociology and Work Science
Family, family policy/welfare, gender, work and family, generational family relations, refugee, asylum, migration.
- Daniela Cutas, Department of Philosophy, Linguistics and Theory of Science
Ethics of close personal relationships; children and the family; postmenopausal motherhood; postponed parenthood; responsibility for children.
- Ingrid Höjer, Department of Social Work
Child welfare; foster care; young people leaving care.
- Thomas Johansson, Department of Education, Communication and Learning
Masculinity; fatherhood; family studies; gender theory; child and youth studies.
- Charlotte Melander, Department of Social Work
Family and migration, transnational families, social support exchanges/social contracts, unaccompanied children, young carers
- Erik Mägi, Department of Law
Parenthood, Family Law, Rights of the child, Normcritical studies, Intersectionality, Legal design
- Disa Bergnehr, School of Health and Welfare
Parenthood, parent support, home-school relations, immigrant parenting, resettlement practices, family policies, family life, childhood.
- Jenny Bonnevier School of Education and Communication
Assisted reproductive technologies; family and national identity; contemporary American literature and culture; feminist science fiction; popular culture.
- Tobias Hübinette
Transnational and transracial adoption; reproduction; race; whiteness.
- Helena Tinnerholm-Ljungberg, Institute of Environmental Medicine
Politics, reproduction, reproductive technology, discourse theory, psychoanalysis, queer theory etc.
- Lena Ahlin, Faculty of Education
Asian American literature; transnational adoption; transracial adoption; life narratives; affect; melancholia; inauthenticity
- Maria Berglund, Comparative Literature
Comparative literature; contemporary literature; Sweden; migration; parenthood; fathers; mothers; migrants.
- Disa Bergnehr, Department of Thematic Studies - Child Studies
Parent support; immigrant parenthood; family policies; parenting ideals; home-school relations; the transition to parenthood.
- Lisa Guntram, Department of Thematic Studies - Technology and Social Change
Assisted reproductive technologies, sexed embodiment, kinship, transplantation, sexuality, gender, variations of sex development
- Roger Klinth, Department of Thematic Studies - Gender Studies
Faderskap, manlighet, familj, föräldraskap, genus, jämställdhet, barn, barndom.
- Judith Lind, Department of Thematic Studies - Child Studies
Adoption; state regulation of parenthood; parent support; parents’ discussion fora; parent vetting; assisted reproduction; sterilization; the best interest of the child.
- Cecilia Lindgren, Department of Thematic Studies – Child Studies, Educational Sciences
Child adoption policies and practices, parenting assessment in social work, the history of childhood, child and family politics in the Nordic welfare states, children and childhood in popular culture.
- Anna Malmquist, Department of Behavioural Studies and Learning
Lgbtq, lesbian parent, heteronormativity, discursive psychology, same-sex parents.
- Sarah Mitchell, Department of Thematic Studies - Child Studies (Tema Barn)
Fatherhood, images, visual culture, discourse, masculinity, Swedish
- Ulrika Wernesjö, Department of Social and Welfare Studies
Migration, forced migration, childhood, unaccompanied minors, child protection, belonging
- Kristin Zeiler, Department of Thematic Studies – Technology and Social Change
Assisted reproduction; parenthood; cultural norms; ethics; intrafamilial donation; medical humanties, feminist phenomenology.
- Karin Zetterqvist Nelson, Department of Thematic Studies - Child Studies
Parenthood, childhood, doing family, migrant family, child perspective.
- Stina Ericsson, Department of Swedish
Children, gender, sexuality, family norms, linguistics, Swedish language.
- Malinda Andersson, School of Social Work
Social policy; welfare discourses, knowledge production, social differentiation, racialization.
- Terese Anving, Department of Gender Studies
Care, paid domestic care, intergenerational care, family practices, qualitative methods.
- Sara Eldén, Department of Sociology
Family, personal life, children, care, care work, innovative qualitative methods.
- Kristina Göransson, School of Social Work
Intergenerational relations; family practices; parenting; educational work; ethnography; Asia.
- Catrine Andersson, Department for Social Work
Family policy, Marriage, Cohabitation, Norms of coupledom, Queer, Polyamory, Welfare state
- Lars Plantin, Department for Social Work
Parenthood, fatherhood, family, everyday life.
- Angelica Wågby, Department for Social Work
Social work, family law, custody evaluations, children, childhood, children's relations, children's participation.
- Anna-Lena Almqvist, School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, Division of Social Work
Work, family and policy issues in a national and cross-national comparative perspective; fathers, men and masculinities; children in preschool; teenage and lesbian parenthood.
- Heléne Appelgren Engström, School of Health, Care and Social Welfare.
Two-mother families, assisted repruduction technique, equality, parenthood, parental support.
Region Västra Götaland
- Kristin Eliasson, Centre for Equity in Health Care
Motherhood; child health nurses; Somali-born mothers; Swedish-born mothers; social constructionism; value co-creation.
- Fanny Ambjörnsson, Gender studies
Queer youth, resistance, gender, reproductive work.
- Katarina Boye, Swedish Institute for Social Research
Gendered work division, social policy, parental leave, parenthood, labour market outcomes, gender wage gap.
- Linnéa Bruno, Department of Social Work
Sociology of childhood, social policy, domestic violence, family law.
- Johanna Gondouin, Department of Ethnology, History of Religions and Gender Studies
Transnational surrogacy, transnational adoption, media representations, commercial surrogacy in India, postcolonial feminist theory, neoliberalism, biopolitics.
- Lucas Gottzén, Department of Child and Youth Studies
Affect; childhood; gender; intergenerational relations; intimate partner violence; parenthood; personal life.
- Adam Hjorthén, Department of History
Migration, family history, genealogy, Swedish-America, historical belonging.
- Amanda Johansson Köves, Department of Law
The concept of family, family constellations, migration, family reunifications, Swedish family law, international human rights law, gender.
- Jenny Lönnroth, Department of Ethnology, History of Religions and Gender studies
Parenthood, childhood, migration, refugees, identity, (trans)nationalism, intersectionality, hospitality studies.
- Hanne Martinek, Department of Political Science
Gender, welfare regimes, social inequality, poverty, social citizenship, male breadwinner model, adult worker model.
- Livia Sz. Oláh, Department of Sociology
Family, family demography (fertility, marriage, separation/divorce), gender relations (in the family and societal level), public policy/welfare regime.
- Ida Viklund, Department of Sociology
Family policy, parental leave, childcare, work-family reconciliation, demography, union dissolution, register data.
- Karin Borevi, School of Social Sciences
Family migration, family reunification, immigration, civic integration, citizenship, multiculturalism.
- Liz Kella, Department of Culture and Education
Orphan figures, postmemory generations, mother-daughter relations, American studies, ethnic literatures.
- Katarina Mattson, Department of Culture an Education
Transnational families, whiteness, intersectionality, identities & belongings.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj, Department of Sociology
Transition to adulthood, family size, family structure, health, well-being.
- Daniela Cutas, Department of Historical, Philosophical and Religious Studies
Ethics of close personal relationships, children and the family, postmenopausal motherhood, postponed parenthood, responsibility for children.
- Kalle Grill, Department of historical, philosophical and religious studies
Paternalism, autonomy, respect, family forms, public health, population ethics.
- Disa Helander, Umeå Centre for Gender Studies (UGCS)
Family reunification; migration control; DNA and genetics; queer theory; postcolonial theory.
- Elin Jonsson, Umeå Forum for Studies on Law and Society
Feminist legal studies, parenthood regulation, assisted reproduction, constructions of gender, sexuality.
- Elizabeth Perry, Department of law
Comparative law, Sweden, California, child support, legal systems, family law.
- Magdalena Sjöberg, Department of Sociology
Parenting support by peers and professionals, Discourses about good motherhood, Family, risk theory
- Ulrika Widding, Department of Education
Parenthood, parent support, premature birth, gender, critical discursive psychology.
- Berit Åström, Department of Language Studies
Motherhood, postfeminist fatherhood, transhistorical tropes, gender, cultural studies.
- Olga Abreu Fernandes, Department of Education
Multilingual families, language practices, learning and socialization, relationships and emotional life, social interaction, linguistic ethnography.
- Jenny Björklund, Centre for Gender Research
Non-normative families, motherhood, precarious family positions, gender, queer theory, literature, cultural representations.
- Maja Bodin, Department of Women's and Children's Health/Centre for Gender Research
Family planning, preconception health, fertility, parenthood, gender equality, masculinities.
- Margareta Brattström, Department of Law
Family law, family property, marriage, cohabitation law, registered partnership.
- Ulrika Dahl, Centre for Gender Research
Queer kinship, affect, reproductive technology, gender, race, nation.
- Lise Eriksson, Uppsala Religion and Society Research Centre (CRS)
Surrogacy, assisted reproductive technologies, Nordic countries, comparative policy analysis, sociology of religion.
- Margaretha Fahlgren, Department of Literature
- Klara Goedecke, Centre for Gender Research
Men's friendships, intimacy, homosociality, homoeroticism, masculine positions, Sweden.
- Gabriele Griffin, Centre for Gender Research
Biotechnologies, donor offspring, stepmothering, cultural constructions of mother-child relations.
- Doris Leibetseder, Centre for Gender Research
Queer, transgender, intersex, dis/ability, assisted reproductive technologies, intersectionality, queer necropolitics.
- Erika Mårtensson, Centre for Gender Research and Dept. of Women's and Childrens Health
Informal caregiving, daughters, psychological distress, eHealth
- Elina Nilsson, Centre for Gender Research
Gender, motherhood, commercial surrogacy, reproductive technologies, Thailand, parental ideals and practices, migration
- Elisabet Näsman, Department of Sociology
- Helga Sadowski, Department of Informatics and Media
Doing family and intimacy in the context of digital and social media
- Anna Singer, Department of Law
Children's rights, assisted reproduction, establishment of legal parenthood, best interest of the child, parental responsibility.
- Ingeborg Svensson, Department of Cultural Anthropology and Ethnology
- Sara Sylvén, Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatry and Department of Women's and Children's Health
Motherhood, Depression, Postpartum, Peripartum, Breastfeeding
- Helena Wahlström Henriksson, Centre for Gender Research
Parenthood; non-normative families; orphans and childhood; precarious family positions; cultural representations.
- Katarina Westerlund, Department of Theology
World-view studies; religion; attitudes; normality; children; mother; father.
- Anna Williams, Department of Literature
Swedish/Scandinavian literature; motherhood; the welfare state; gender; narratology; sociology of literature.
- Annie Woube, Centre for Gender Research
Leisure research, co-habitation of family and kin, intersectionality, national and transnational second homes, home-making, women’s exercising, ethnography.
- Jenny Alsarve, School of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
Lone motherhood; work-family integration; family practices; parenthood; mothers; fathers.
- Felicia Garcia, Center for Feminist Social Studies
Fatherhood, masculinity, ethnography, salutogenesis, psychological wellbeing, contrastive analysis.
- Christine Roman, School of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
Gender; work–family integration; working lone mothers; parental ideals and practices; transition to parenthood.
Senast uppdaterad: 2022-10-07